Fees are calculated on
a per person per night basis.
FEES (including GST)
Campers 5yrs old and
Day visitors . . .
Surcharge for weekend one night stays $5.00
Nikau Lodge, an extra $150 per weekend
booking (+ $25 per day thereafter)
Willow Lounge & kitchen, an extra $50 per booking
Willow Lounge, kitchen and bedrooms available
for separate hire.
The deposit is
refundable after the facilities have been satisfactorily cleaned by you
and inspected by us.
Download Full Brochure
1. All bookings are subject to the approval of the Booking Committee.
We reserve the right to decline any booking.
2. Please read carefully the following BASIS OF HIRE section and
consider an honest response to this. We ask that you do not seek a
booking if you are unable to comply.
BASIS OF HIRE - CHRISTIAN GROUPS
1. The following teachings must be held as true by the Camp leadership:
(i) The divine inspiration of the Old and New Testaments as the Word of
(ii) God the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit are
equally and fully members of the one Godhead.
(iii) The virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, his death as the only
sacrifice for sin, his bodily resurrection and ascension, his present
work as Head of the Church, his imminent return for his saints, his
return to rule in righteousness & glory.
(iv) All men are born in sin, salvation is by faith in Christ alone,
no?one can earn their salvation.
(v) The permanent indwelling of the Holy Spirit in all believers, the
guarantee of eternal salvation.
2. That while at Camp the public encouragement and promotion of "sign
gifts" (speaking in tongues, miracles, discerning of spirits) be
refrained from. (We do not seek to forbid what some believe to be a
normal part of their worship but do wish to separate ourselves from
extreme teachings and practices).
3. The RULES OF CONDUCT and REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTORS be maintained.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTORS
1. There must be a minimum of two responsible adults sleeping in each
dormitory wing. We prefer one adult for every ten campers for adequate
supervision, and safety in case of emergency.
2. Your Camp Director must be familiar with safety requirements. The
Camp Manager will supply written details on arrival.
3. Cabins are not to be used for youth camps unless previous permission
is given by the Manager. An adult will be required in every cabin used.
4. Camp buildings and grounds are to be left clean and tidy on vacating
and all losses, breakages and damage are to be reported.
RULES OF CONDUCT
1. No interference with Camp property.
2. No cigarettes, alcohol or drugs allowed.
3. No outside noise after 10.30pm. We are in a residential
4. Vehicles are not to be driven around the property except to service
the cabins. Motorbikes and go-carts are not permitted.